Case Study: Work on the Wilton International Process Industries Complex
The Wilton International Complex is a 2,000 acre site and is the second largest petrochemical complex in Europe.
TAs the chosen long term Engineering Services provider for Sembcorp Utilities UK (the energy and services provider on the complex), Nortech is integral to each plant on the Wilton International Complex, designing the connections of utilities and services to each new facility, and having a major input into the on-going multidiscipline maintenance of existing infrastructure.
Recent projects include:
· OSBL utility connections, such as natural gas, IP steam and demin water to the new Lotte Chemical UK Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) plant.
· Custody transfer flow metering station for the SABIC plant on site.
· Natural gas supply and potable water to the new Grainco facility.
· Anchor repairs, piperack foundations, vent silencers, pipework upgrades, height restrictors, culvert modifications, equipment support frames, storage tank bunding, cable tray supports.
· Stress analysis for modifications to existing plant systems.
· Design Verification Certification.
· Wilton 11 – Off site link up pipework to the main Wilton Power Station and existing Wilton site infrastructure.
· Refurbishment of an existing 20” IP Steam system.